Question & Answer
What is FastFoodSavings.com?
FastFoodSavings.com is a coupon directory for McDonald's restaurants. Our coupons are tailored specifically for your local McDonald's. If you can't find a restaurant in your area, please check back often as we will continually add new locations.
What kind of coupons can I find at FastFoodSavings.com?
You can find value deals on all your favorite McDonald's menu items. The coupons and deals continually change, so keep checking back and keep on saving.
Where can I redeem FastFoodSavings.com coupons?
Each coupon will be zip code and/or restaurant location specific. You're able to redeem your coupons depending on the participating McDonald's locations that register with FastFoodSavings.com.
Can I get email notifications about new coupons?
Absolutely. FastFoodSavings.com is completely interactive, so not only can you sign up for automatic email notifications, you can also set preferences to receive coupons on your favorite McDonald's menu items.
Can I use coupons on my web enable phone?
Currently, you must redeem a printed version of all FastFoodSavings.com coupons. However, we are diligently working on interactive, electronically redeemable coupons as we speak and hope to have the service available in all major markets sometime in 2009.
Can I share coupons with my friends and family?
Absolutely, print off as many coupons as you like and share the printed coupons with everyone who likes to save on McDonald's delicious foods. Or, we can notify your friends and family about FastFoodSavings.com for you. Just sign them up with our "send to a friend" function found on your personal profile page, that way they can get coupons on their favorite foods and stop bugging you all the time.
I do not receive email offers from FastFoodSavings.com
There are several reasons why you may not be receiving monthly offers from Fast Food Savings. With the new junk mail filters in place on most email clients, you must add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to allow it to come through. You can view instructions on how to do this for many common email clients here. Other reasons may be that your ISP or office is blocking email marketing from coming to your inbox. Please check with them to find out if they can allow email@example.com to come through. If you continue to have problems, please feel free to contact us.
Can I insure that my newsletter/email will be delivered?
A. An increasing number of e-mail clients (Outlook, AOL, Hotmail, etc.) are including spam blockers that can affect delivery and display of some e-mail messages. This means that some of the e-newsletters you have subscribed to might not reach you, or they might be displayed without images. To ensure that you continue receiving your subscriptions, and that they display properly, we recommend adding Fast Food Savings (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your list of safe senders. Here are some instructions to help you do that:
Outlook 2007: You have several options to choose from:
1. Go to "Actions" on your e-mail menu bar. Select "Junk E-mail" from your pulldown menu. Select "Add Sender's Domain (@example.com) to Safe Senders List."
2. In the e-mail message, right click on the "FastFoodSavings.com [email@example.com]" address and select "Add to Outlook Contacts" in the menu. Click "Save and Close" in the upper left.
3. In the e-mail message toolbar, click on "Safe Lists" and select "Add the Sender's Domain (@example.com) to Safe Senders List".
4. Go to Tools on the menu bar. Select "Options" in the pull-down menu. Under "Preferences", select "Junk E-mail". Then click on the "Safe Sender" tab. Click the "Add" button. Type "@fastfoodsavings.com" in the text box.
Outlook 2003: You have several options to choose from:
1. Go to "Actions" on your e-mail menu bar. Select "Junk E-mail" from your pulldown menu. Select "Add Sender's Domain to Safe Senders List."
2. Right-click in the message and select "Add the Domain to Safe Senders List".
3. Go to Tools on the menu bar. Select "Options" in the pull-down menu. Under "Preferences", select "Junk E-mail". Then click on the "Safe Sender" tab. Click the "Add" button. Type "@fastfoodsavings.com" in the text box.
Outlook Express: In the e-mail message, right click on the "FastFoodSavings.com" address and select "Add to Contacts" in the menu. Click "Save and Close".
AOL 9.0: You can do either of the following:
1. Add the e-newsletter mail address to your address book.
2. Reply to the newsletter. If you reply to your email, AOL will automatically put the e-newsletter address in your address book.
1. Open the e-mail message and click "Mark as Safe" under the "FastFoodSavings.com" e-mail address.
2. Click on "Options" and select "More Options..." from the bottom of the menu. Under "Junk e-mail" select "Safe and Blocked Senders", then "Safe Senders." Type "@fastfoodsavings.com," and then click "Add to list."
MSN Hotmail Classic: On the left side of the page, click "Mail," and then click "Junk E-Mail Protection." Click "Add Senders to Safe List." Type "@fastfoodsavings.com," and then click "Add."
1. Open the e-mail message and click the "Add" link to the right of "FastFoodSavings.com "
2. Use the "Not Spam" button to report messages you want in your Inbox that were delivered to your Bulk folder.
1. Click "Contacts" on the left. Click the "New Contact" icon in the upper left. Type "FastFoodSavings.com" in the name field, and " firstname.lastname@example.org " in the e-mail field. Click "Save."
2. Open the e-mail message and click "show details" in the e-mail header area. Click "Add sender to Contacts list."
Earthlink: If you have the e-newsletter e-mail address in your Address Book, Earthlink will not block it. Open the e-mail and in the header click "[add to address book]." In the address book editor, verify that email@example.com is the correct e-mail and click "save."
MacMail: In the open e-mail, Ctrl+Click the e-mail address and select "open in address book" then verify the firstname.lastname@example.org is correct.
Sign Up Page
Safeguarding your privacy and the security of your personal information is very important to us.
We ask for your mobile phone number so that we can send you text alerts whenever a new coupon is added that you might be interested in. Standard text message & other charges may apply.
You must be 13 years of age or older to be eligible for these offers.
If you're having problems printing these coupons, click here.
Note: If your Online Coupon window does not appear, you may be running a popup blocker